Lowest Price Ever!! Drive Medical Full-Electric Homecare Bed
On sale! Only $1599, save $900!
This lightweight, interchangeable and easily assembled electric homecare bed is the ultra-light plus model from Drive Medical. Its new universal style, crack proof head and foot boards are interchangeable, featuring high impact composite end panels. A height adjustment motor arrives pre-installed on the foot section but can still be either installed or removed tool free in seconds with the patient still in the bed. The unique single motor and junction box are self-contained to reduce noise and prevent disruptions or distractions. Even in the event of a power failure, a 9-volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections up to nine times. A new-and-improved hand pendant includes large, easy-to-use controls. The homecare bed features channel frame construction with zinc coated spring deck to provide superior strength and reduced weight.
We can install, set up, and train you for $105 in the Vancouver area.
Other fees may apply if you live outside the Vancouver area. Call for details.
- The Delta 1000 is truly universal because the bed frame can be used with Drive’s and most other manufacturers’ bed ends, old and new
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability (Figure A)
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor (Figure B)
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations (Figure C)
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety (Figure D)
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- 9 ½” to 23 ½” deck height
- Easy to set up
- Top mounted Hi/Lo crank accessibility
- Height-adjustable motor comes pre-installed on the foot section
- Caster easily moves from standard to low bed position
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed
- Bed, side rails and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- The motor is UL approved
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the hand control, can lower the head and foot sections nine times
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls (Figure E)
- Bed ships in two cartons
- Hand crank located on the top of the footboard prevents bending for the caregiver when in the low position (Figure F)
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Zinc-coated spring deck
- Extension kit available (model #15030EXTKIT) extends length from 80″ to 84″
- Patent Pending
- Weight Capacity 450 lbs
|Bed Height Minimum Without Casters||9.5″|
|Bed Height Maximum With Casters||23.5″|
|Unit Dimensions||36″ (W) x 88″ (L)|
|Carton Shipping Weight||191 lbs.|
|Weight Limit||450 lbs Maximum weight limit includes weight of occupant, all accessories such as mattress, side/assist rails, trapeze, any personal affects, etc.|
|Warranty||(Original Purchaser) 5 Years on Motor and Hand Control, Limited Lifetime on Welds and Frame, 1 Year on All Other Parts and Components|
Installation and Delivery Pricing
Anything that needs to be installed can be done by our trained technicians and installers. Have us do the work for you!
Installation and Delivery Zone Table
We offer a range of different services to suit your home health care needs. Everything we sell on our site comes with installation and delivery; a quality service given by our team of trained technicians and installers.
We install everything we sell. Have us do the work for you; our highly trained technicians and installers can install your equipment when you need it and where you want it.
If you’re not sure which product will fit into your home, our trained staff can bring multiple options to your home so that you can select the best one.
|Setup by a Macdonald’s Trained Technician or Installer||Call out Rate|
|Basic set up*||$20|
|Standard set up**||$50|
|Set up and training***||$75|
*Basic Setup includes delivery and setup to client specifications of equipment not requiring installation. eg. bath seat, bath transfer bench.
**Standard Setup includes anything that requires installation or removal. eg. handheld shower, bolt-on toilet seats, removing toilet seat bolts, removing shower doors.
***Set up and training includes items like patient lifts, Roho mattresses, low air loss mattresses. Products that require training time.
Our Rehab Store at 148 West 6th Ave has a showroom for larger mobility devices, a workshop, and our talented staff to help you with questions or repairs. Come to the Rehab Store if, for example, you’re looking to try out a wheelchair, scooter, lifts, or get repairs on a mobility device.
Macdonald’s HHC Rehab Store – 148 West 6th Ave
- Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Closed on Holidays and weekends
More products from this category
Our Holiday Homecare Bed Sale is on now! With discounts of up to 20% you could save $800!
Your Partner in Comfort and Mobility Don’t forget our Blog series! Now that spring break is behind us, let’s get back to the learning! Three Must-Have Bathroom Aids for a Senior-Safe Bathroom 10 Inexpensive Gadgets as Aids to Daily Living MHHC’s Guide to Mobility Scooters MHHC’s Guide to Choosing the Right Manual Wheelchair […]
Come visit us on April 13th to review the lineup of Joerns Healthcare products, including the Easy Care Bed! As always we will be serving up some delicious food from The Dirty Apron Deli! As a premier supplier, Joerns Healthcare is revolutionizing healthcare through an unmatched suite of advanced injury and wound prevention, patient […]