Adjustable Furniture Risers$25.99
Use the adjustable furniture risers to increase the height of your couch, tv chair, or bed to make transferring easier.
- “The adjustable furniture risers elevate the users bed to a height that allows them to get in and out of bed with greater ease.
- The risers have a 4″” (10 cm) wide cut-out for your furniture legs.
- Made of a multi-laminated plywood.
- Fully adjustable with (3) wood inserts to raise up the risers from 3″” to 6″” (7.6 cm to 15.2 cm).
- Various heights are available by reversing the direction of the block or by adding and deleting inserts.
- Blocks are sold separately.
- Weight Limit: 500 lb (227 kg) per block
- Block Height: 7″” (17.8 cm)
- Inside Diameter: 4″” (10 cm)”
Installation and Delivery Pricing
Anything that needs to be installed can be done by our trained technicians and installers. Have us do the work for you!
Installation and Delivery Zone Table
We offer a range of different services to suit your home health care needs. Everything we sell on our site comes with installation and delivery; a quality service given by our team of trained technicians and installers.
We install everything we sell. Have us do the work for you; our highly trained technicians and installers can install your equipment when you need it and where you want it.
If you’re not sure which product will fit into your home, our trained staff can bring multiple options to your home so that you can select the best one.
|Setup by a Macdonald’s Trained Technician or Installer||Call out Rate|
|Basic set up*||$20|
|Standard set up**||$50|
|Set up and training***||$75|
*Basic Setup includes delivery and setup to client specifications of equipment not requiring installation. eg. bath seat, bath transfer bench.
**Standard Setup includes anything that requires installation or removal. eg. handheld shower, bolt-on toilet seats, removing toilet seat bolts, removing shower doors.
***Set up and training includes items like patient lifts, Roho mattresses, low air loss mattresses. Products that require training time.
Our Rehab Store at 148 West 6th Ave has a showroom for larger mobility devices, a workshop, and our talented staff to help you with questions or repairs. Come to the Rehab Store if, for example, you’re looking to try out a wheelchair, scooter, lifts, or get repairs on a mobility device.
Macdonald’s HHC Rehab Store – 148 West 6th Ave
- Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Closed on Holidays and weekends
More products from this category
Here MacDonalds HHC, we take medical health care products and aids to daily living very seriously. Read on to see our top 10 list of gadgets designed to help seniors age in place.
Click here for an in-depth look at different ways to keep a senior’s brain active.
Picking the right hospital bed can make all the difference. Hospital beds offer comfort, safety, and health benefits that normal beds can’t offer, but first you need to make sure you’re choosing the right bed for the user’s unique needs.