TESTED BY A THIRD PARTY CANADIAN LAB – SEE PHOTOS FOR REPORT
FFP1 refers to the least filtering of the three masks with an aerosol filtration of at least 80% and leakage to the inside of a maximum of 22%. This mask is mainly used as a dust mask (home renovations and various types of work) but also for the Corona Virus to prevent your droplets from getting out.
Face protection mask (with protection factor FFP1), which offers 80% protection against airborne particles.
Instructions for use
- Before touching the mask, clean your hands – wash your hands with soap and water, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Put the mask on your face. Make sure the mask covers the nose, mouth, and chin.
- If you wear glasses, put them on the mask.
- Remove the mask
- Discard the mask immediately after use.
- After touching or removing the mask, clean your hands again (see step 1). If possible, wash your face as well.
Warnings and precautions.
The maximum wearing time of the protective mask is 4 hours, after which it is recommended to change the mask, as its surface can transmit the virus.
The mask should be replaced if it is wet and exposed to secretions.
The same mask should not be used in contact with sick people or babies.
Hand hygiene is important when using and removing the mask – otherwise, a contaminated face mask may be more conducive to infection
Store in a dry, room-temperature room, protected from direct sunlight.
Device and package contents
Protective mask BIOBASE 50 pcs
Standard EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009
Protection class FFP1
- 3 sheet Surgical Mask
- Non-woven fabric
- Smooth surface
- Moisture resistant
- Elastic ear strap
- Length: 18 cm
- Width: 9.5 cm
- Length: 4mm
- Width: 11cm
Ear Straps Measurements: