Bellavita Bath Lift$1699
The Bellavita is the lightest bath lift on the market weighing only 20.5 pounds. This Bath Lifter by Drive Medical was designed with the assistance of healthcare professionals. It is excellent for standard or deeper model bath tubs. At a minimum sitting position of 2.3″, it is the lowest bath lift on the market. The comfortable padded backrest can recline up to 50 degrees at the seat’s lowest position – Another market best. The water-tight hand control floats in water, making it easy to access the control buttons while bathing. Two-piece construction makes this lift easy to assemble and disassemble for transport, and tool-free setup ensures simple installation and operation. The back folds for space-saving storage. Washable hygienic covers are available in white, blue or grey, and hygienic cutaway and slim-line profile make handling a cinch. This product comes standard with four quick-release suction cups providing an anti-slip base for added safety and security. In addition to all the special features, the lift includes several additional options for your convenience. An option for two additional suction cups offers the potential for even further security and headrest for additional comfort.
- 4 quick release suction cups for anti-slip bath base
- At 2.3″ the Bellavita is the lowest bath lift available
- Built in safety controls
- Completely tool free set up makes it easy to install and operate
- Excellent for deeper model tubs
- Headrest available as an optional extra
- Hygienic cutaway and slim line profile for easy handling
- Padded seat and backrest provides added comfort
- Seat height reaches a record 18.8″
- The backrest reclines to a market leading 50 degrees at its lowest position
- The completely water tight hand control floats, making it easy to access the control buttons while bathing
- The easy to use quick charge lithium-ion battery is accommodated in the Hand Control
- The lightest bath lift on the market at only 20.5 pounds
- Two piece construction makes the lift easy to assemble/disassemble for transport
- Washable hygienic covers available in white, blue or grey
- When not in use, back easily folds down for space-saving storage
|Overall Dimensions||32.6″ (L) (with backrest in a reclined position) x 27.5″ (W) (seat incl. side flaps)|
|Seat Dimensions||13.7″ (W) x 16.5″ (D) x 22.4″ (L)|
|Sitting Height||2.3″ – 18.8″|
|Backrest Dimensions||25.1″ (H) x 12.5″ – 14.1″ (W)|
|Baseplate Dimensions||12.2″ (W) x 22″ (L)|
|Load Capacity Max.||300 lbs.|
|Total Weight (excl. hand control)||20.5 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||25.3 lbs.|
|Warranty||Limited 3 Year|
Installation and Delivery Pricing
Anything that needs to be installed can be done by our trained technicians and installers. Have us do the work for you!
Installation and Delivery Zone Table
We offer a range of different services to suit your home health care needs. Everything we sell on our site comes with installation and delivery; a quality service given by our team of trained technicians and installers.
We install everything we sell. Have us do the work for you; our highly trained technicians and installers can install your equipment when you need it and where you want it.
If you’re not sure which product will fit into your home, our trained staff can bring multiple options to your home so that you can select the best one.
|Setup by a Macdonald’s Trained Technician or Installer||Call out Rate|
|Basic set up*||$20|
|Standard set up**||$50|
|Set up and training***||$75|
*Basic Setup includes delivery and setup to client specifications of equipment not requiring installation. eg. bath seat, bath transfer bench.
**Standard Setup includes anything that requires installation or removal. eg. handheld shower, bolt-on toilet seats, removing toilet seat bolts, removing shower doors.
***Set up and training includes items like patient lifts, Roho mattresses, low air loss mattresses. Products that require training time.
Our Rehab Store at 148 West 6th Ave has a showroom for larger mobility devices, a workshop, and our talented staff to help you with questions or repairs. Come to the Rehab Store if, for example, you’re looking to try out a wheelchair, scooter, lifts, or get repairs on a mobility device.
Macdonald’s HHC Rehab Store – 148 West 6th Ave
- Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Closed on Holidays and weekends