* All prices subject to change.
Heritage Lift Chair$1909.00
Introducing the Pride Heritage Lift Chair, a remarkable blend of comfort and functionality. Designed by Pride Mobility, this power lift recliner is built to elevate your sitting experience to new heights. With its sturdy construction and plush upholstery, the Heritage LC-358 ensures optimum support and relaxation. The chair’s power lift mechanism effortlessly raises you to a standing position, making it easier and safer for individuals with limited mobility to transition from sitting to standing. Experience the pride of owning a Heritage Lift Chair and rediscover the joy of effortless movement and comfort in your daily life.
- Industry-first hand control with USB charger port (not available when adding optional heat and massage)
- Standard head & arm covers
- Standard large dual pockets
- Easy to remove back
- USB remote with charger port
- Industry-first Total Comfort Seating features a unique spring design and one-piece soft foam seat for outstanding relaxation
- Wooden frame composed of engineered furniture grade laminate/hardwood for added strength and durability
- Quiet & smooth lift system
- Heavy-duty lift actuator & scissor mechanism
- Fire retardant (California specifications; bulletin 117-2013)
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure
- Transformer features self-diagnostic electronics with 9′ cord
- Lifetime warranty on steel lift frame
- 7-year prorated warranty
- Rolled armrest
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
3-position; Chaise Lounger; 5’3” and below
|Weight Capacity||375 lbs.|
|Seat to Floor||19″|
|Top of Back to Seat||23.5″|
|Back Style||Blown Fiber Button Back|
|Fully Padded Chaise||Yes|
|Heat and Massage||Optional|
|Seating Type||Total Comfort|
|Distance From Wall||18″|
|Overall Chair Width||40″|
|Chair Weight||130 lbs.|
Installation and Delivery Pricing
Anything that needs to be installed can be done by our trained technicians and installers. Have us do the work for you!
Installation and Delivery Zone Table
We offer a range of different services to suit your home health care needs. Everything we sell on our site comes with installation and delivery; a quality service given by our team of trained technicians and installers.
We install everything we sell. Have us do the work for you; our highly trained technicians and installers can install your equipment when you need it and where you want it.
If you’re not sure which product will fit into your home, our trained staff can bring multiple options to your home so that you can select the best one.
|Setup by a Macdonald’s Trained Technician or Installer||Call out Rate|
|Basic set up*||$20|
|Standard set up**||$50|
|Set up and training***||$75|
*Basic Setup includes delivery and setup to client specifications of equipment not requiring installation. eg. bath seat, bath transfer bench.
**Standard Setup includes anything that requires installation or removal. eg. handheld shower, bolt-on toilet seats, removing toilet seat bolts, removing shower doors.
***Set up and training includes items like patient lifts, Roho mattresses, low air loss mattresses. Products that require training time.
Our Rehab Store at 148 West 6th Ave has a showroom for larger mobility devices, a workshop, and our talented staff to help you with questions or repairs. Come to the Rehab Store if, for example, you’re looking to try out a wheelchair, scooter, lifts, or get repairs on a mobility device.
Macdonald’s HHC Rehab Store – 148 West 6th Ave
- Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Closed on Holidays and weekends