- Bariatric Products
- Bath Assist
- Hospital Bed Rentals
- Mattresses & Positioners
- Mobility Aids
- Patient Lifts
- Power Wheelchairs
- Seating and Positioning
Related blog articles
10 Inexpensive Gadgets as Aids to Daily Living
Here MacDonalds HHC, we take medical health care products and aids to daily living very seriously. Read on to see our top 10 list of gadgets designed to help seniors age in place.read more
The Importance of the Perfect Fitting Wheelchair
Mobility aids are an essential element of senior health care. Here, we take an in-depth look at mobility aids, and highlight some of the aspects you should consider when choosing the perfect fitting wheelchair.read more
Macdonald’s Best Mid-Wheel Drive Power Chairs
Mid-wheel drive power chairs are aligned with your center of gravity, giving you a very sturdy ride. The drive wheels are typically located directly under the user, and equal parts of the rest of the chair are in front of, and behind your body, which improves balance. Let’s take a look at some of the best mid-wheel drive power wheelchairs we carry.read more
The Macdonald's Advantage
Our business started by providing high quality rental solutions, so renting with Macdonald’s Home Health Care is always a great option.We understand the importance of having high quality rental products that are maintained to the highest standards. If you know you require equipment but do not know exactly what you’ll like best you can rent equipment until you find the perfect piece and then purchase it with our rent to own program.
We have trained consultants that can help you with your every need. We can come to your house to help you figure out what will work best in your home environment. You can rent equipment for as long as you need, or for a short term to aid you in your recovery from surgery or injury.
Our rental rates are extremely competitive and we can install or deliver the equipment right when you need it.
Our Rental Inventory
We have one of the largest rental inventories in the lower mainland. Our inventory is constantly refreshed so you will always get a great piece of equipment in excellent working order.
Every single piece of rental equipment that comes back goes through a cleaning process that has been approved by Health Canada. It gets thoroughly maintained so you get top notch equipment every time.
We will handle all maintenance requirements during your rental at no charge to you. On the other hand, If you drive Our scooter down 10 stairs you can expect a repair bill in the mail.
Bring back your equipment whenever you’re done with it, or use our rent to own program to keep it in place if its working great – our rental program is the flexible solution you need!
- Customers must abide by the Macdonald’s HHHC Rental Policy terms, ask customer service for a copy.
- For rentals, 48 hours’ notice for cancellations must be provided to be refundable. For rentals cancelled without 48 hours’ notice, it is non-refundable.
- Rental to own – 100% of the first month rental and 50% of every month thereafter can be put towards the purchase price. The equipment will be discounted:
- 0% for equipment that has been rented previously for 0-6 months
- 5% for equipment that has been rented previously for 7-12 months
- 10% for equipment that has been rented previously for 13-24 months
- 15% for equipment that has been rented previously for <25 months
- To reserve equipment, rentals must be prepaid up front. If the client would like to hold the equipment for longer, the pre-payment will be made, and the rental period will start one week after the reservation is made.
- For equipment returns, equipment returns must be scheduled by the client 48 hours prior to pick up date or fees may apply.
- Customers may reserve rental equipment up to 1 week in advance after full payment is received. Cancellation policies apply.
- Our minimum rental is 1 month for the first month. We have a weekly rate for rentals that are returned 1 week after the monthly rental
- We will apply a 2% charge for any late payments
- No discounts on rental rates, delivery, set up, and pick up rates
- Macdonald’s HHC will maintain the rental equipment throughout the rental period at the request of the customer. Macdonald’s HHC will perform routine maintenance at the companies’ expense, any service requests outside of regular routine maintenance will be charged regular service rates. This includes but is not limited to adjustments to equipment or damaged equipment. Macdonald’s HHC will follow the manufacturer guidelines for routine maintenance.
- The client gives authorization to charge the on-file credit card for any due rental charges, repair costs of damage equipment, or the total cost for loss of equipment (MSRP)