Blake Medical Med Max 8000 Bariatric Hospital Bed$7900
- Sleeping surface is comprised of 4 aesthetically pleasing, smooth sided tubular “box” sections that adjust in seconds from 35″ to 39″, 42″ and 48″ widths.
- Clear span under bed provides unobstructed access for lifts, etc…
- Bed travels straight up and down avoiding caster movement during operation
- Because the low position is only 9″ the bed can also be used as a normal conventional High/Low bed
- For ease of portability the bed has a unique shipping and storage mode: Bed is comprised of 4 separate sections that bolt together in a package 11/2′ x 3′ x 4′ high that ride on its own casters
- Assembly of bed frame takes approximately 15 minutes
- Four total lock, Hospital grade 5″ casters are standard
- Easily removable head and foot boards incorporate a unique shape for pendant placement.
- Frame weights less than 300lbs
- Max height of 25″
- Min height of 9″
- 800lb weight capacity
- 15 minute assembly time
- One person delivery
- Fold up feature
- Box-Tubular Fram Construction
- Lifetime warranty on all welds
- 10 years on the frame
- 3 years on electrical components
Installation and Delivery Pricing
Anything that needs to be installed can be done by our trained technicians and installers. Have us do the work for you!
Installation and Delivery Zone Table
We offer a range of different services to suit your home health care needs. Everything we sell on our site comes with installation and delivery; a quality service given by our team of trained technicians and installers.
We install everything we sell. Have us do the work for you; our highly trained technicians and installers can install your equipment when you need it and where you want it.
If you’re not sure which product will fit into your home, our trained staff can bring multiple options to your home so that you can select the best one.
|Setup by a Macdonald’s Trained Technician or Installer||Call out Rate|
|Basic set up*||$20|
|Standard set up**||$50|
|Set up and training***||$75|
*Basic Setup includes delivery and setup to client specifications of equipment not requiring installation. eg. bath seat, bath transfer bench.
**Standard Setup includes anything that requires installation or removal. eg. handheld shower, bolt-on toilet seats, removing toilet seat bolts, removing shower doors.
***Set up and training includes items like patient lifts, Roho mattresses, low air loss mattresses. Products that require training time.
Our Rehab Store at 148 West 6th Ave has a showroom for larger mobility devices, a workshop, and our talented staff to help you with questions or repairs. Come to the Rehab Store if, for example, you’re looking to try out a wheelchair, scooter, lifts, or get repairs on a mobility device.
Macdonald’s HHC Rehab Store – 148 West 6th Ave
- Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Closed on Holidays and weekends
More products from this category
Picking the right hospital bed can make all the difference. Hospital beds offer comfort, safety, and health benefits that normal beds can’t offer, but first you need to make sure you’re choosing the right bed for the user’s unique needs.