Evolution Xpresso Walker
The Xpresso, along with all Evolution walkers, was designed to be the strongest and most stable of all the center folding walkers on the market today. With cable-free brakes, soft waterproof rubber seat and unique folding basket, the Xpresso folds easily and compact
- ‘X’ style center folding mechanism for compact storage & transportation
- Collapsible basket, walker can be folded with the basket still on
- Cable-free brakes with easy to adjust handle height
- New slow-down brake can be added, quickly & easily
- New wide polyurethane tires, long wearing
- Built in padded, waterproof seat cushion
- Comfortable form fitting rubber handgrips
- Available in 10 different flavors: red, light blue, kiwi green, black, pearl white, orange, champagne, cappuccino, yellow, and silver
|Weight||Seat Height||Seat Width||Width x Length||Handle Height||Weight Capacity|
|Xpresso Mini||18 lbs||18”||18”||22.5” x 26”||30.5” – 33.5”||300 lbs|
|Xpresso Regular||18 lbs||21”||18”||22.5” x 26”||30.5” – 35.5”||300 lbs|
|Xpresso Tall||18 lbs||24”||18”||22.5” x 26”||33.5” – 40”||350 lbs|
Installation and Delivery Pricing
Anything that needs to be installed can be done by our trained technicians and installers. Have us do the work for you!
Installation and Delivery Zone Table
We offer a range of different services to suit your home health care needs. Everything we sell on our site comes with installation and delivery; a quality service given by our team of trained technicians and installers.
We install everything we sell. Have us do the work for you; our highly trained technicians and installers can install your equipment when you need it and where you want it.
If you’re not sure which product will fit into your home, our trained staff can bring multiple options to your home so that you can select the best one.
|Setup by a Macdonald’s Trained Technician or Installer||Call out Rate|
|Basic set up*||$20|
|Standard set up**||$50|
|Set up and training***||$75|
*Basic Setup includes delivery and setup to client specifications of equipment not requiring installation. eg. bath seat, bath transfer bench.
**Standard Setup includes anything that requires installation or removal. eg. handheld shower, bolt-on toilet seats, removing toilet seat bolts, removing shower doors.
***Set up and training includes items like patient lifts, Roho mattresses, low air loss mattresses. Products that require training time.
Our Rehab Store at 148 West 6th Ave has a showroom for larger mobility devices, a workshop, and our talented staff to help you with questions or repairs. Come to the Rehab Store if, for example, you’re looking to try out a wheelchair, scooter, lifts, or get repairs on a mobility device.
Macdonald’s HHC Rehab Store – 148 West 6th Ave
- Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Closed on Holidays and weekends