Evolution Piper Walker
The Piper Series, the best-selling walker in its class, was designed for those who need a lightweight yet solid and stable platform.
It is the strongest aluminum walker in the market today and is available in four sizes, from the 17” seat height Piper Super Mini DX to the new Piper MDX to the new 23”seat height Piper Tall DX now with taller handles up to 39”.
- Strongest most stable light-weight walker on the market with fully welded 1” aircraft aluminum frame for superb stability
- One hand folding system easiest walker to handle by both user & caregiver
- Short wheel base allows for smaller turning radius, ideal for smaller living spaces
- Narrow frame allows user to go through small door openings like bathrooms, etc.
- New Safety accessories with reflective tapes visible from every angle
- Redesigned front handles with convenient hook for hanging purses, shopping bags, etc.
- Easy locking brake system, ideal for arthritic patients
- New 40mm wider wheels suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- New Mesh Basket
|weight||seat height||seating width||width X length||handle height||weight capacity|
|Piper DX||13 lbs||21”||18”||22” x 26”||31”– 36”||275 lbs|
|Piper MDX||13 lbs||19”||18”||22” x 26”||30”– 34”||275 lbs|
|Piper SMDX||12 lbs||17”||16.5”||21” x 26”||29”– 33”||275 lbs|
|Piper TDX||13 lbs||23”||18”||23” x 26”||35”– 39”||275 lbs|
Installation and Delivery Pricing
Anything that needs to be installed can be done by our trained technicians and installers. Have us do the work for you!
Installation and Delivery Zone Table
We offer a range of different services to suit your home health care needs. Everything we sell on our site comes with installation and delivery; a quality service given by our team of trained technicians and installers.
We install everything we sell. Have us do the work for you; our highly trained technicians and installers can install your equipment when you need it and where you want it.
If you’re not sure which product will fit into your home, our trained staff can bring multiple options to your home so that you can select the best one.
|Setup by a Macdonald’s Trained Technician or Installer||Call out Rate|
|Basic set up*||$20|
|Standard set up**||$50|
|Set up and training***||$75|
*Basic Setup includes delivery and setup to client specifications of equipment not requiring installation. eg. bath seat, bath transfer bench.
**Standard Setup includes anything that requires installation or removal. eg. handheld shower, bolt-on toilet seats, removing toilet seat bolts, removing shower doors.
***Set up and training includes items like patient lifts, Roho mattresses, low air loss mattresses. Products that require training time.
Our Rehab Store at 148 West 6th Ave has a showroom for larger mobility devices, a workshop, and our talented staff to help you with questions or repairs. Come to the Rehab Store if, for example, you’re looking to try out a wheelchair, scooter, lifts, or get repairs on a mobility device.
Macdonald’s HHC Rehab Store – 148 West 6th Ave
- Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Closed on Holidays and weekends