Quick Fit Sling324
The ErgoFit® Quick fit sling is a general all purpose sling, designed for use with BHM Medical ceiling and passive floor lifts. It is used to lift a patient from the bed, wheel chair, geriatric chair, toilet, and shower chair. The ErgoFit® Quick Fit sling can be used for patient with limited upper body function, but they must have good head control, the sling does not provide head support.
- 4040Guarantee against manufacturing defects: 1 year
- Maximum loading capacity: 600 lb / 272 kg / / 42.83 st
- Positioning handles at the back to help with transfers, and adequately position the patient above a chair, to simply and quickly transfers from a sitting to an inclined position and to help pivoting the user.
- Machine washable; easy to care for and clean.
- Double padding in the thigh section with ultra flexible nylon/polyester, which prevents skin irritations. Easily installed on a person already sitting or lying down.
- Strong nylon & polyester straps allowing the person to be in a sitting, semi-inclined or inclined position.
- User positioning system based on the color of the straps.
- Straps especially designed for the legs, prevents falls and allows the adjustment and positioning of the legs.
DESCRIPTION: 200-600 lbs. (90-272 kg) Capacity Sling
DESCRIPTION: 100-200 lbs. (45-90 kg) Capacity Sling
DESCRIPTION: 45-100 lbs. (20-45 kg) Capacity Sling
Installation and Delivery Pricing
Anything that needs to be installed can be done by our trained technicians and installers. Have us do the work for you!
Installation and Delivery Zone Table
We offer a range of different services to suit your home health care needs. Everything we sell on our site comes with installation and delivery; a quality service given by our team of trained technicians and installers.
We install everything we sell. Have us do the work for you; our highly trained technicians and installers can install your equipment when you need it and where you want it.
If you’re not sure which product will fit into your home, our trained staff can bring multiple options to your home so that you can select the best one.
|Setup by a Macdonald’s Trained Technician or Installer||Call out Rate|
|Basic set up*||$20|
|Standard set up**||$50|
|Set up and training***||$75|
*Basic Setup includes delivery and setup to client specifications of equipment not requiring installation. eg. bath seat, bath transfer bench.
**Standard Setup includes anything that requires installation or removal. eg. handheld shower, bolt-on toilet seats, removing toilet seat bolts, removing shower doors.
***Set up and training includes items like patient lifts, Roho mattresses, low air loss mattresses. Products that require training time.
Our Rehab Store at 148 West 6th Ave has a showroom for larger mobility devices, a workshop, and our talented staff to help you with questions or repairs. Come to the Rehab Store if, for example, you’re looking to try out a wheelchair, scooter, lifts, or get repairs on a mobility device.
Macdonald’s HHC Rehab Store – 148 West 6th Ave
- Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Closed on Holidays and weekends
More products from this category
Come visit us on April 13th to review the lineup of Joerns Healthcare products, including the Easy Care Bed! As always we will be serving up some delicious food from The Dirty Apron Deli! As a premier supplier, Joerns Healthcare is revolutionizing healthcare through an unmatched suite of advanced injury and wound prevention, patient […]
Choosing the right patient lift can be a daunting task and an uninformed purchase can cost you time and money. Luckily we’ve put together a guide to help you choose the right lift for you and your home.