Acta-Relief BackrestStarting at $1150
- Features flexible, adjustable straps that allow this product to offset the center of pressure and better remove pressure points from the spine.
- This allows for a more aggressive molding to each individual patient’s natural anatomy to support many seating positions ranging from upright seating to a severely rotated back.
- Equipped with an oversized aluminum shell cut-out to allow deeper immersion into the back.
- Thick Visco surface layer adds extra comfort and support by contouring to the user’s body.
- Designed to effortlessly adjust, the Boa® closure system brings comfort and support to the lower and upper thoracic regions.
- With the Boa® reel and cable system, equal and stable pressure distribution is accomplished in an “off the shelf” back design.
- The open back frame design gives the ability to offload the pressure typically seen on spinal deformities through the back frame opening.
- BodiLink™ Head Support and Hardware are optional
- Available head support attaches through the use of a bracket giving the necessary clearances to accommodate more aggressive deformities.
- Lateral trunk supports are optional
- 16/18/20″ Widths
- 18/20/22″ Heights
More products from this category
Our Holiday Homecare Bed Sale is on now! With discounts of up to 20% you could save $800!
Summer is here – Enjoy! Find some water/sun/shade, some good company, and have a great summer!! Our 3rd Annual Mobility on the Bus Roadtrip is coming up fast! ***July 17th*** Are you a therapist wondering how to help your client navigate public transit? Join us on July 17th for ‘Mobility on the Bus’ and pick up […]
***July 17th, 2019*** Wondering how to help your client navigate public transit? Join us to get a refresher on ‘Mobility on the Bus’ and pick up some tricks and tips from the Translink professionals!