Comfort Company Acta BacksFrom $815
Deepback wings are width & angle adjustable up to 2″.
Deepback wings have a thin profile for greater range of motion
Patented moldable aluminum stays conform and support back.
Provides pelvic and scapular relief.
Available in 12″-22″ heights and 12″-24″ widths.
Patented Compass Hardware quickly installs to wheelchair and easily adjusts for depth, height, and angle while the user remains seated.
Lightweight durable aluminum shell comes with head support holes.
Three layer foam construction including Visco Surface.
Available with two fabric options: Comfort-Tek and Stretch-Air.
- Fully adjustable for height, depth, and angle of recline.
- Requires only 1.5″ of space on each cane for mounting purposes.
- All adjustments can be made while the user is seated in the wheelchair, eliminating the need for multiple transfers during the fitting process.
- Quick-release feature allows backrest to be removed vertically within seconds.
- Hardware may be installed within minutes and fits 3/4″, 7/8″, and 1″ tubing.
- Positive locking feature for angle rotation.
The Acta-Back features a patented custom moldable center section:
- A moldable center section allows precise contours for any spinal curvature. This offers increased support and comfort to accommodate lumbar, scoliosis, and kyphosis needs.
- NEW: inner top zipper allows moldable stays to be removed – molded – replaced without having to remove the foam & cover from the backrest. All done while the user is seated.
- Moldable aluminum stays are offset from the center, removing pressure points from the spine and allowing for more aggressive molding to either side to support a rotated back.
More products from this category
Come visit us on April 13th to review the lineup of Joerns Healthcare products, including the Easy Care Bed! As always we will be serving up some delicious food from The Dirty Apron Deli! As a premier supplier, Joerns Healthcare is revolutionizing healthcare through an unmatched suite of advanced injury and wound prevention, patient […]
Check out the new and interesting items we found at the International Seating Symposium!
Jane Fontein, occupational therapist with 30 years of experience, will visit Macdonald’s Home Health Care on January 20 to review the newest addition to the Vicair wheelchair cushion line – the Vector O2 washable cushion. As always we will be serving up some delicious food from The Dirty Apron Deli! Jane Fontein has been an Occupational Therapist for more […]