Roho High Profile CushionFrom $630
This Roho Cushion offers an optimal environment for individuals with skin/soft tissue integrity issues. The cellular design and the soft pliable material allow the individual to be immersed into the cushion for maximum pressure redistribution, while decreasing friction and shear. The simple adjustment allows the cushions to fit the shape of the individual, minimizing tissue deformation and maximizing blood flow.
- Adjustable: Cushion is adjustable to individual’s shape and weight. Cushion is adjustable to changes in individual’s position over time.
- Lightweight: Easy to handle and carry, at just 3.25lbs./1.5kg (based on size 1R99C) Varies by size.
- Washable: Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water. Cover is machine washable.
- Repairable:The flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) cushion can be patched or repaired to extend its use.
- Ventilated: Separated air cells allow air circulation to reach the surface of the skin and provide a cooling environment.
This cushion is most effective for individuals who:
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutananeous flap surgery.
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury).
- may be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury.
- have normal or impaired sensation.
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 3in/7.5cm.
- Skin Protection: based on forty years of research and client experience, our patented ROHO DRY FLOATATION® technology provides unparalleled performance in facilitating blood flow by fitting, matching and tracking the shape of a person.
- Shape Fitting: The unique cellular design of the HIGH PROFILE allows the cushion to constantly conform and track movements of the body. The simple adjustment and conformity of the cells accommodates and meets the unique skin/soft tissue integrity needs of each individual throughout the day.
- Convenience: all postural adjustments are made while the user is seated, eliminating the need for transfer on and off the chair during the evaluation process.
- Heavy Duty covers available.
More products from this category
Come visit us on April 13th to review the lineup of Joerns Healthcare products, including the Easy Care Bed! As always we will be serving up some delicious food from The Dirty Apron Deli! As a premier supplier, Joerns Healthcare is revolutionizing healthcare through an unmatched suite of advanced injury and wound prevention, patient […]
Check out the new and interesting items we found at the International Seating Symposium!
Jane Fontein, occupational therapist with 30 years of experience, will visit Macdonald’s Home Health Care on January 20 to review the newest addition to the Vicair wheelchair cushion line – the Vector O2 washable cushion. As always we will be serving up some delicious food from The Dirty Apron Deli! Jane Fontein has been an Occupational Therapist for more […]