M-Rail Bed Assist Handle$138.99
- Designed to provide support when getting into and out of bed and when moving from a lying position to a sitting position.
- M shape allows for multiple hand positions to accomodate any user.
- Multiple crossbars creates easy grip for any height use.
- Easy, quick assembly.
- Safety strap wraps around mattress or box spring to ensure a secure fit.
- Special extra-long safety strap enables user to be in a single, twin, double, queen or king size bed.
- Made of powder coated steel for long life and easy cleaning.
- Includes accessory pouch for storing remote controls, glasses, magazines and more.
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
Installation and Delivery Pricing
Anything that needs to be installed can be done by our trained technicians and installers. Have us do the work for you!
Installation and Delivery Zone Table
We offer a range of different services to suit your home health care needs. Everything we sell on our site comes with installation and delivery; a quality service given by our team of trained technicians and installers.
We install everything we sell. Have us do the work for you; our highly trained technicians and installers can install your equipment when you need it and where you want it.
If you’re not sure which product will fit into your home, our trained staff can bring multiple options to your home so that you can select the best one.
|Setup by a Macdonald’s Trained Technician or Installer||Call out Rate|
|Basic set up*||$20|
|Standard set up**||$50|
|Set up and training***||$75|
*Basic Setup includes delivery and setup to client specifications of equipment not requiring installation. eg. bath seat, bath transfer bench.
**Standard Setup includes anything that requires installation or removal. eg. handheld shower, bolt-on toilet seats, removing toilet seat bolts, removing shower doors.
***Set up and training includes items like patient lifts, Roho mattresses, low air loss mattresses. Products that require training time.
Our Rehab Store at 148 West 6th Ave has a showroom for larger mobility devices, a workshop, and our talented staff to help you with questions or repairs. Come to the Rehab Store if, for example, you’re looking to try out a wheelchair, scooter, lifts, or get repairs on a mobility device.
Macdonald’s HHC Rehab Store – 148 West 6th Ave
- Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Closed on Holidays and weekends
More products from this category
Choosing which hospital bed to rent or buy is a tough decision, and there are many factors to consider to ensure you get the right bed for the user. To simplify the process, we’ve reviewed some of our top picks for in home hospital beds available today.
Picking the right hospital bed can make all the difference. Hospital beds offer comfort, safety, and health benefits that normal beds can’t offer, but first you need to make sure you’re choosing the right bed for the user’s unique needs.