Reliant 600 Patient Lift$4199
Designed to meet the special needs of your patients weighing up to 600 lbs., the Invacare Reliant 600 is a secure and sturdy lift. The Reliant 600 provides a safe alternative to manual lifting. Although durable and functional, it is also a reassuring and comfortable patient lift. When answering the needs of every patient is your priority, the Reliant 600 is your widest choice.
- Base legs adjust easily and lock securely into open position with the padded shifter handle.
- Extra-wide coated swivel bar with 360 degree rotation and six-point hook-up.
- High lift range allows transfer to high surfaces. Designed to meet the needs of the growing bariatric population up to 600 lb. Unique sling fabric designed to provide the utmost in comfort and strength. Warranty includes three years on lift, one year on electric components.
- Manual lowering for instant response to power loss. Safety-tested with CE mark for highest quality standards. Essential device for safe patient handling in hospitals and LTC (long-term care) facilities
- Total pinch-point ptotection covers all moving parts for added safety
|Overall Height:||28″ – 68″|
|Base Width:||Open: 41″, Closed: 26.5″|
|Caster Options:||Front: 3″, Rear: 5″|
|Product Weight Capacity:||600 lbs.|
|Product Weight:||112 lbs.|
|Battery:||Two removable 24V battery packs|
|Charger:||Output: 24V DC|
|Power:||Audible low battery alarm, Lifts per charge: 150 – 250 (varies with lift range & load)|
|Warranty:||3 years on lift, 1 year on electric components|
Installation and Delivery Pricing
Anything that needs to be installed can be done by our trained technicians and installers. Have us do the work for you!
Installation and Delivery Zone Table
We offer a range of different services to suit your home health care needs. Everything we sell on our site comes with installation and delivery; a quality service given by our team of trained technicians and installers.
We install everything we sell. Have us do the work for you; our highly trained technicians and installers can install your equipment when you need it and where you want it.
If you’re not sure which product will fit into your home, our trained staff can bring multiple options to your home so that you can select the best one.
|Setup by a Macdonald’s Trained Technician or Installer||Call out Rate|
|Basic set up*||$20|
|Standard set up**||$50|
|Set up and training***||$75|
*Basic Setup includes delivery and setup to client specifications of equipment not requiring installation. eg. bath seat, bath transfer bench.
**Standard Setup includes anything that requires installation or removal. eg. handheld shower, bolt-on toilet seats, removing toilet seat bolts, removing shower doors.
***Set up and training includes items like patient lifts, Roho mattresses, low air loss mattresses. Products that require training time.
Our Rehab Store at 148 West 6th Ave has a showroom for larger mobility devices, a workshop, and our talented staff to help you with questions or repairs. Come to the Rehab Store if, for example, you’re looking to try out a wheelchair, scooter, lifts, or get repairs on a mobility device.
Macdonald’s HHC Rehab Store – 148 West 6th Ave
- Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Closed on Holidays and weekends
Choosing which hospital bed to rent or buy is a tough decision, and there are many factors to consider to ensure you get the right bed for the user. To simplify the process, we’ve reviewed some of our top picks for in home hospital beds available today.
2015 Rehab Equipment Expo Details