Joerns P.R.O. Matt PlusFrom $2867
The P.R.O. Matt® Plus is a non-powered mattress replacement system featuring our Pressure Redistribution Optimization (P.R.O.) Technology. With the addition of an optional control unit, the mattress provides powered immersion or alternating pressure therapy, allowing facilities to use one mattress for both pressure ulcer prevention and treatment.
The unique P.R.O. Technology design requires no adjustments or manual inflation. The mattress features a sophisticated internal hosing and valve system that is invisible to the caregiver and patient, but enables the surface to automatically adjust to each patient’s weight and body profile.
- P.R.O. Matt Plus is a reactive surface that allows the provision of optimal interface pressures through controlled air cell inflation for at-risk patients in the prevention and treatment of Stage I and II pressure ulcers, and treatment of uncomplicated Stage III and IV ulcers in patients with multiple turning surfaces. For Stage III and/or Stage IV treatment, care staff should be able to position the patient off of the pressure wound in at least 2 positions.
- Through the addition of the optional pump, the P.R.O. Matt Plus becomes an active surface with alternating pressure that adds the benefit of cyclic offloading for advanced treatment of uncomplicated Stage III or IV pressure ulcers for patients where such therapy may improve pressure redistribution and circulation. In all cases, Joerns clinical indications are guidelines and should be taken only as recommendations for consideration during individual patient assessment by the clinician.
- Four-zoned system (head, shoulder, torso and foot) inner air core automatically adjusts to each patient’s body profile and weight
- P.R.O. Technology valve maintains optimal air pressures in each therapy zone for superior pressure redistribution regardless of patient weight and profile
- One-inch viscoelastic topper enhances pressure redistribution and patient comfort
- Optional raised perimeter available
- Surrounding firm perimeter provides stability during patient care and contributes to patient safety by eliminating gaps between frames and siderails
- Therapy pad with these unique qualities:
- Fluid proof and stain resistant
- Low friction and low shear surface
- Zippered construction
Optional ES2 Control Unit:
- Convert your P.R.O. Matt Plus to alternating pressure therapy to enhance patient comfort and wound healing
- Three alternating pressure zones, including the delicate heel section for optimal pressure redistribution
- Three modes of operation: Autofirm, Powered (static) and Alternating
- Autofirm assists patients and caregivers during patient transfer and treatment
- Powered control settings for eight levels to maximize patient compliance and promote healing
- Alternating cycle times options of 5, 10 and 15 minutes
- Closed loop control system eliminates concerns of changes in mattress interface pressure due to patient repositioning and ambient temperature changes
- Four-zone system: head, shoulder, torso, foot
- Width: 36″ or 42″
- Length: 80″ or 84″
- Height: 7″
- Maximum weight capacity: 500 lbs.
- Flammability Standards: meets fire codes CA 117, CA 129, 16 CFR 1633 and BFD IX-11
ES2 CONTROL UNIT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Width: 7.5″
- Height: 12.25″
- Depth: 5.5″
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- 120V AC, 60 Hz
Installation and Delivery Pricing
Anything that needs to be installed can be done by our trained technicians and installers. Have us do the work for you!
Installation and Delivery Zone Table
We offer a range of different services to suit your home health care needs. Everything we sell on our site comes with installation and delivery; a quality service given by our team of trained technicians and installers.
We install everything we sell. Have us do the work for you; our highly trained technicians and installers can install your equipment when you need it and where you want it.
If you’re not sure which product will fit into your home, our trained staff can bring multiple options to your home so that you can select the best one.
|Zone 2||North / West Vancouver||Richmond||Burnaby|
|Zone 3||Ladner||Surrey||Tri Cities|
|Zone 4||Outside of above area|
|Setup by a Macdonald’s Trained Technician or Installer||Basic Setup*||Standard Setup**|
*Basic Setup includes delivery and setup to client specifications of equipment not requiring installation. eg. bath seat, bath transfer bench.
**Standard Setup includes anything that requires installation or removal. eg. handheld shower, bolt-on toilet seats, removing toilet seat bolts, removing shower doors.
|Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4|
|Hospital Bed Delivery, Set Up, and Training||$105||$115||$125||Call|
|Hospital Bed Pick up||$55||$65||$75||Call|
|Patient Lift or Lift Chair||$75||$95||$115||Call|
|Overhead Track Lift Delivery, Set Up and Training||$105||$125||$145||Call|
Our Rehab Store at 148 West 6th Ave has a showroom for larger mobility devices, a workshop, and our talented staff to help you with questions or repairs. Come to the Rehab Store if, for example, you’re looking to try out a wheelchair, scooter, lifts, or get repairs on a mobility device.
Macdonald’s HHC Rehab Store – 148 West 6th Ave
- Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Closed on Holidays and weekends